Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why Abang?

Dear blog,

First and foremost, thanks for taking me back. I love you!

Now that we have settled that, I'm writing to express my concern regarding my hubby. My Shah has had this feeling more than a year or maybe two years ago. He is unhappy and wants a change. Lately he has been constantly searching for 'a new one'. He started by eyeing the local scene, even to the extent of sending out 'love letters' to a few alluring 'eye candies'. But his letters has not been answered, well maybe they were busy sifting through letters from all the 'suitors'. So Shah is fed up and he has now moved on to the foreign scene. He says it is more alluring, many times more vibrant and tempting than the local scene. Thus, he is now contemplating 'separation' from the current so that he can pursue these vibrant and alluring foreign 'eye candies'. And what about me? Tell me what I should do dear blog.

Waiting anxiously for ur reply,
Anisa

P.S. You will need these keywords to make sense of my letter - 'a new one' = a new job, 'love letters' = CV. Well, I guess you can decipher the rest, right?

7 comments:

@nannoor said...

sabar ye anisa...
insyAllah.ada lah nanti jalan nanti.

but if u ask me, i'd be happy to follow suit. sebabnya i mmg jenis suka new environment esp at foreign countries.
in fact, i pernah ckp kat Ib, kenapa dia x minat nak kerja abroad?
the fact is, i yg suka nak jadik wife expat.
haha
silly me.

bumble_bee said...

Thanks a lot Nannoor for your kind words. Huhu, sebenarnya I cuma risau tengok Shah mcm tortured kat tempat sekarang ni sampai stress.

Pasal keje overseas, I mcm you. Mmg dok imagine kalau jadi expat wife, I nak duduk rumah and buat online business. But like you said, InsyaAllah akan nampak la jalannya nanti.

Liz said...

overseas? bunyi pun dah menarik.

Unknown said...

I cannot remember when Bapak is not stressed with his job. Kesian dia.. And kesian you, i hate adapting to new environment.. you'll never know.. but if adapting to new ones mean you have to stay at home.. Okay lah tu.. :)

bumble_bee said...

Liz - kalau dapat memang menarik. Tapi sekarang setakat imagine aje dulu :)

Didi - haha, tell me about it. You pun tahu dia selalu stress pasal keje. I too don't like adapting to new environment. I love my comfort zone. But the idea of being stay and work at home mom like you memang very2 tempting.

Ira said...

mesti anisa mcm dilemma sbb dah selesa di sini. plus, dah ada mcm2 commitment kan? hehehe..

teringat pesan seseorang: tempat seorang isteri adalah disisi suaminya, dan tempat anak2 adalah disisi ibu bapanya..

and I think u too believe it, right? so u know what u should do ;) moga semuanya baik2 aje..

bumble_bee said...

Ira, Memang mula2 dilemma. Lagi2 bila fikirkan kena tinggal dapur dan rumah baru. Tapi apa yg Ira cakap tu betul. Anisa akan ikut je ke mana2 yg dia dapat. InsyaAllah rezeki ada dimana2 dan Allah akan permudahkan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...