Thursday, October 28, 2010

Handbag Biological Clock?

I just realised that when end of the year comes I would instinctively have this raging desire to get a new handbag. My current handbag was bought in November last year and the previous one in December 2008.  You see the pattern? It's like an alarm clock being biologically set in me. People have 'new baby biological clock' and I have 'new handbag biological clock'? Do you ladies have this too or is it just me? Anyway, to fulfill this raging desire, lately I have been surfing for new bags. And what do you know, those bags which I crave for would cost me more than an arm and a leg. I might even have to consider selling one or more of my non-vital organs. You see, the constraint now is moolah. What with the new house and other stuff. Thus, I'm not sure if I'll actually buy a bag this year. We'll just have to wait and see. If I do have extra moolah, then I might just wait till next year when the removal of import tax on handbags becomes affective. 

Oh well, for now I can just dream. So, if I had all the money in the world to spend on anything I want, these would be the bags I'd get. The list is in order of cheapest to most expensive. Anyone out there kind enough to buy one for me? I might consider giving you the rights to take any of my non-vital organs, if and when you require them.

1. Coach Kristin Leather Hobo in Blue


2. Gucci Sukey Medium Tote in Chocolate Guccissima Leather
(If my culculations are correct, 30% off the current price of the Sukey would be a saving of slightly more than RM 1000.)


3. Louis Vuitton Trevi PM in Damier Ebene Canvas



4. Gucci "New Jackie" Medium Shoulder Bag


*Pictures were respectively taken from Coach, Gucci and Louis Vuitton official online stores.

5 comments:

behind the white wall said...

Dear lelabah,

Saya vote for bag nombor satu!

Fedyeu said...

ohh, k.anisa.. fedy lg la dah berzaman xbeli bag.. huhu.. ohh, suke juge sukey n trevi!

btw, bestnye! norshah nk keje overseas?? besnya!!! fedy-zahrin opposite korg.. fedy yg duk overseas, zahrin xnk.. huhuh

bumble_bee said...

Behind the white wall - I like no. 1 too. sgt2 tempting to get it sebab within budget and paling vibrant in colour.

Fedy - sukey and trevi tu mmg ultimate dream. Tapi nak beli tu kena fikir ribu2 kali. Pasal overseas tu, tak sure lagi. Dia cuba je dulu. Kalau dapat alhamdulillah. Zahrin suka berbakti pada negara kot sbb tu nak stay sini.

@nannoor said...

SUKEY!!!!!
one of the dream bags. (notice the sssss) hahahaha

bumble_bee said...

Wah, bertambah lagi peminat Sukey. Nannoor, the sss is definetely understandable. Mana cukup 1 bag kan? ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...