Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bedtime Reading

Excerpt from my CV: 'Hobby: Reading'
Well, that was true up till 3 years ago. I used to read all the time, novels mostly. I would be lying in bed reading until the wee hours of the morning. That's the culprit to the deterioration of my eyesight. Anyway, I was no longer reading novels once Maisarah came. Well not unless I had bionic eyes that can make me read in the dark. And at that time I didn't know there were LED reading lights that shown as bright as day.

Things changed earlier this year when I got to know of eBooks and how my iPod could be used to read them. I was able to finish the first book of the Twilight Saga but when I moved on to the second book, my iPod was hijacked. By whom? Maisarah and her Barney shows of course. So, my reading hobby was shelfed again. But not now the reading habit is back thanks to Mobipocket Reader. I am back to reading eBooks on my phone. I've finished reading the Time Traveller's Wife and have started on P.S. I love You. So now I can read any where, any time without having to lug around thick novels with me.

If only I can download an e-version of the Ikea catalogue to be kept on my phone for me to look at any time, any where.

3 comments:

Liz said...

catalog ikea mmg boleh buat kita berangan!! hehehe.. cepat la rumah nak siap.

bumble_bee said...

Rumah Liz siap bila? Nanti dah siap lagi selalu belek catalogue Ikea tu. Macam I ni.

Liz said...

kalau ikutkan, dah siap! tiang letrik sume ada. tinggal nak masuk je. expected december. developer x bgtau ape lg. huhuh..

skrg tiap2 hari buka katalog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...