Monday, October 25, 2010

I Couldn't Keep Away

Dear blog,

How are you? I hope you are still there. The past few months being away from you had opened my eyes. I need you to express how I feel. My days away from you felt different. Just the days though, cause I've got Shah and Maisarah to tend to at nights. Anyway, without you I had no place to discuss nonsense or reflect on what has been done. I also had no one to share on the latest happenings in life. Well, not that life has been too happening but some occurances were rather interesting. During these past months there were times when I wanted to write to you but I thought you won't take me back. Today, however, I'm plucking the courage to write to you, hoping you will take me back. So, will you accept me?

Love,
Anisa

P.S. If you dont say anything then I take it that you take me back. Also, find attached the latest photo of Maisarah.

5 comments:

Fedyeu said...

yeay!!! we want more, we want more! hehehe

Liz said...

kak anisa, welcome back!!! *hugs*

Ira said...

hehehe.. good for u! welcome back anisa..

BN 3 60 said...

this is too cute anisa. hihihihi. keep writing ok!

bumble_bee said...

Fedy, Liz, Ira and neighbourku, thank you for the warm welcome. InsyaAllah I'll keep writing. Lagipun dah janji dengan Shah that I will write every day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...