Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Hope for The Best

Hi. I started this blog on 22 June 2004. At that time, I wanted a relief from my PhD work and blogging seemed like a nice thing to try. But lately, I don't seem that I can't find the time to write down stuff in my blog. I won't wan't it to 'gather dust' so I will put a 'cover' on this blog and say this will be the last post. Sorry if any of my posts has ever caused any harm throughout the 6 years I blogged. I hope for the best to whomever is reading this and pray for the best for me and my family. Cherios and Tata! :)

5 comments:

Fedyeu said...

alaa.. k.anisa.. xpe je, blog lah bile ade time/story.. best je bace blog k.anisa.. ;)

Liz said...

last post? ala, tak payah la. akak blog la bila akak free.

Anonymous said...

dear...
as u already know, i've been ur 'silent' reader all this while, so am going to miss ur entries.. but hopefully we'll be able to keep in touch via other ways frm now on :P (p/s: kena kerap schedule lunch dates, rite?)
nway good luck & thx for all the useful & reliable experiences shared with us here on this blog...

xjo

Ira said...

betul.. hope u will be back in this blog soon ;)

bumble_bee said...

Salam Fedy, Liz, Jo and Ira,
thanks for your lovely comments. I will keep this blog open, kalau ada apa2 boleh tinggal comment. Plus, we can always keep in touch using other means. Boleh tweet, email, call atau jumpa bila2 insyaAllah. But i'll surely miss blogging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...