Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Maisarah's Poster


For Maisarah's second birthday (yes! you read it right, in November last year) I wanted to make a birth poster for Maisarah. I read about the birth poster in Charming Liz's blog. The birth poster's are made by Lisha of 'Show The Love'. She has made many beautiful posters and I wanted one to be placed in Maisarah's room when we move to our own house. So I ordered one from Lisha last November and she had it ready within a month from me placing the order. Unfortunately, due to busy schedule on my side, Lisha and I finally met a few weekends ago. I really love the final product. I opted for Lisha to print the poster and frame it for me. If you want to order a poster from Lisha, you can also opt to buy just the artwork and do the printing yourself. Her designs are very professional and eye catching. I can't wait to hang the poster on the wall.

2 comments:

Liz said...

wah, jadi jugak akak tempah kat sis Lisha ye. saya ternanti-nanti juga entry poster dia sebab akak ada penah ckp nak order poster tu.

sy pun x sabar nak tunggu rumah siap. nak siapkan bilik utk anak, nak gantung poster dia.

bumble_bee said...

Heheh, Liz, dah lama dah akak tempah. Tapi selagi tak ambik dan bayar segan nak buat entry kat blog. Memang bila ada rumah, kita yg over hias bilik anak. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...