Monday, September 28, 2009

Dear Nose, Please Stop Being Runny!

I have been having runny nose since yesterday afternoon. This morning I had sore throat too but thanks to Strep*sils, Ha*cks, warm drinks and a bowl of beehoon soup, it looks like the soreness has been reduced. But that was after the one-hour lecture I had to go through while enduring the soreness. I don't think I haver a fever but in any case, I will be visiting the doctor this afternoon to get some medicine. Both Shah and I are praing hard that my cold will not pass on to Maisarah. I also pray to Allah that this cold is just a common cold and not influenza (especially not the 'A' one or more specifically the 'H-one-N-one' type). The reason being we travelled back to KL from Penang (after our Raya in Perlis) and the flight was full with lots of locals as well as tourists. Anyway, I'm praying for a fast recovery.

Other than the my runny nose, I want to write a bit on our Raya celebration. The fiorst day was spent at my mom;s place in PJ. Second day was spent flying off to Perlis and surprising Shah's parents. Then we spent 6 days in Perlis visiting Shah's family members. Saturday was when we floew home from Penang. That was the day I almost bought a Co*ach handbag at the Penang Airport Duty Free shop. Saturday was also the day Malaysia Air*lines lost our luggage when we went to the baggage collection area at KL*IA and saw that there were no bags left on the carousel. Alhamdulillah, we got it back the same night. Shah was petty mad at me cause the ever clumsy me packed my bank books and Maisarah's duit raya inside the lost luggage. That really taught me a lesson. And now I am back at the office with a cold. So that sums up our eventful Raya celebrations. Enjoy the only picture of the three of us this Raya (as previous year, it seems that we never take more than 1 photo during Raya celebrations) and a picture of the small Princess in her beaded baju kurung.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...