Sunday, September 20, 2009

Aidilfitri 2009

Salam Aidilfitri!

We spent the first day of Eid (today) in PJ. Maisarah wore a new blue
baju kurung with beads. Shah and I wore blue too. I'll upload our
picture when we get back to work. At the moment I'm blogging via my
phone. I have switched to 3Gbyte dataplan so that I can save more on
my phone bills since I am always going online on the phone. This is
all due to Face*book. I am so addicted to it.

Anyway, now I can go online without worrying how much my bill will
cost me. This will surely be handy when we are away on holidays.
Speaking of holidays, we are off to Perlis for eid tomorrow. I'll
write more from there via my phone.

Till then, have fun during Eid and stay safe.

--
Take care and best wishes...
Wassalam,
Anisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...