Friday, August 21, 2009

Holy Month comes yet again..

Ramadhan Mubarak to all! This evening as Maghrib comes we will welcome the month of Ramadhan. I pray that this Ramadhan will be better for us all compared to the previous one. Unfortunately, I am having my menses so I won't be able to fast and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to attend Eid prayer too... :(

Anyway, this year as the last, our Ramadhan will be in PJ with my parents and siblings. For iftar we don't buy food but instead just eat what is prepared by my mom. We only go to the Pasar Ramadhan on weekends. We're hoping to go back to Kangar one of these weekends so that we and spend some time with Shah's parent and his youngest brother who will be flying off to Manchester before Eid to pursue his degree studies. My sister will also be going off but to Edinburgh for her Masters. So, eid this year will be different as both our families will be incomplete. However, with them off to the UK means Shah, Maisarah and I will make it a point to go visit them next year. So I've got to save up for airfare and shopping.

Well, I guess enough of Uk and shopping thoughts for now. I've got to concentrate on Ramadhan and find time to read more of the Quran, perform Tarawih and reap as much benefit from the Holy Month, insyaAllah. May you all have a blessed Ramadhan.

P/S: I wish I could go to the Parenthood Expo in Mid*Valley this weekend but with all the crowd and the possibilities of contracting H1*N1 there I'm sure Shah won't aprove.

2 comments:

fedy said...

wahhh.. bestnyeee!!!!!! nk peg Uk!!!

fedy pn slalu ckp kat zahrin 0ne day nk bwk zahraa jln2 uk.. n tunjuk tpt mama papa study n etc.. but xtau la bilenye.. jeles2

salam ramadhan u, syah n family

luv frm us,

fedy, zahrin, zahraa

bumble_bee said...

Huhuhu..kena jimat duit banyak untuk pegi UK. Dgn rumah nak siap lagi hujung tahun ni. Harap2 ada la rezeki nak bawak Maisarah jalan2 UK.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...