Friday, August 28, 2009

Short daily posts??

I must learn to write short daily posts to this blog. If not this blog will slowly cease to exists. I've noticed that I seldom write but when I do, the entry becomes too long. So, I've got to try and cut things short and sweet but keep it interesting. Hmmm, am I clever enough to write interesting posts?

Anyway, I have a post on what I have cooked/baked during the first week of Ramadhan but I have yet to finish it as I have been busy with work. I also plan to blog on a 'side-effect' of the H1N1 season which has happened to me but I have yet to start on that. I promise I'll try and find time to write these posts whilst trying to finish marking test papers and preparing project proposals.

Toodles!

3 comments:

@nannoor said...

ye la anisa, sekali entry, *pergh* panjang berjela. semput nak abiskan sampai titik noktah. he he he

good luck with simple post!
;p

bumble_bee said...

Nannoor - Tu la, I pun tahu sure pembaca2 dan I sendiri pun naik muka tgk post panjang2. Skrg ni kena keep it short and sweet.

bumble_bee said...

Oops..'muak' bukan 'muka'. Selalu ada typo error.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...