Thursday, April 16, 2009

Two more days till our HOLIDAY!!!!

I'm ecstatic! We're off for a holiday in Langkawi from 19th to 22nd April and I can't wait. On Saturday, Shah and I will have to go to the mall for a last minute shopping mission. We must get a swim diaper and swim suit for Maisarah. Shah plans to take her swimming in the pool and we must go to the beach as often as we can while we're there. Another must is a trip to the Underwater World so Maisarah can feas her eyes on the fishes. Shah's mom and dad will be meeting us at Langkawi and according to Shah's mom, his dad has made plans on all the places he wants to bring his granddaughter.

I've got to cut short this entry as Shah is home. I don't think I'll be able to post more before we leave on our trip.

****************************************************

This post was originally written on Thursday 16 April. I thought I had published it but I was in arush to let Shah into the house that I must have forgotten to click the 'Publish' button. (edited on Thursday 23 April..after our trip to Langkawi)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...