Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Am I right Abang? (edited)

Shah had mentioned that he saw a few blogs/facebook notes with the tag on 'How Well do You Know Your Husband?'. He had asked me to do it a few weeks ago but I forgot about it. Luckily, Fedy tagged me. So here goes. Abang please verify ok?

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Football or bloopers.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Thousand Island

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Pasta (except for spaghetti bolognase and lasagna especially when it's made by me!)

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Pineapple juice all the time!

5. Where did he go to high school?
MR*SM Tai*ping and Sek. Menengah Der*ma

6. What size shoe does he wear?
10 1/2

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Currently hes into autocar magazines. Used to be PSP or PS2 games.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Tuna mayonaise with sweet corn.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Fried chicken (normal fried chicken with salt and tumeric powder or ayam goreng tepung)

10. What is his favorite cereal?
In the UK it used to be, Kel*logs Crun*chy Nut. Now that we're back in Msia occasionally he'd have Ho*ney Stars. But lately we've found a cereal from Kel*logs which tastes the same as Crun*chy Nut but with a different name. I think it was Hon*ey Nut or something like that.

11. What would he never wear?
**added on Wednesday 8 April**
I have to admit, I dont know what he would NEVER wear. But what he does NOT LIKE to wear is the full set of baju melayu with samping and songkok. I wish he would wear the full set of baju melayu as I think he looks handsome in it.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
No favourite team but he'll watch any football match which features the big clubs

13. Who did he vote for?
He didn't vote! Me too!

14. Who is his best friend?
Currently I think he has a few best friends from the office (Has*ril, Khai*rul).

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
**edited on Wednesday 8 April**
Worry too much about me and Maisarah. (I read the question wrongly. I thought it was 'What is something HE does that I wish HE wouldn't do?')
Anyway, the correct answer to this question is: He wouldn't want me to shop too much.

16. What is his heritage?
Malay

17. What is his favourite colour?
Blue. Every time he buys new clothes it'll be blue.

18. What is his habit?
He used to play games all the time. Now Maisarah is his toy.

19. What is he proud of?
Maisarah

20. Lastly, do you think he will read this?
Yes, he reads my blog all the time and tells me that my blog is boring as I don't post an entry regularly.

4 comments:

Fedyeu said...

ade 1 q k.anisa xjwb.. no 11

norshah is funny.. die dh suh buat ek b4 nih.. hehe

suh la die bukak blog, kite tgk die update blog die slalu x.. hehe

bumble_bee said...

Ha...memang lepas dah tekan butang post baru teringat no 11 tu tak jawab lagi. Tapi time tu dah nak kena balik so tak sempat edit. Nanti i akan edit. And then tadi baru perasan yg no 15 tu i silap baca soalan. Anyway, nampak sgt buat dlm tergesa2.

Dulu dia mmg ada bukak blog. Tapi dia pun tak update. Last2 terbengkalai. I pun dah lupa apa url blog dia.

yumyum said...

14. Who is his best friend?
Currently I think he has a few best friends from the office (Has*ril, Khai*rul).
sms norshah lagi banyak dari mine dlm hp khairul. ekekeke

bumble_bee said...

Heheh YumYum, sama la kita. On Shah's phone pun banyak sms from khairul and hasril.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...