Monday, April 06, 2009

Happy Face


This is the face that Maisarah will make when we ask her to make her 'Happy' face. She will squint her eyes and give a big smile showing all her baby teeth. She now has 7 teeth of which one has just came out from her gums. I now know that whenever her tooth is coming out she will bite when she breastfeeds. The latest one was the worst. She bit me until I bled and cried. I scolded her slightly but I didn't have the heart to not give her the B's when she asks for her milk. So I went out and bought a nipple shield. Unfortunately, the first time I tried on the nipple shield and gave her my B's, she looked at it with a wired face and pulled it off. So there goes my RM 30 flying out the window.

Anyway, the reason I am writing today is to update this blog with Maisarah's pictures for her Abah to see all the way from Oman. Her Abah misses her badly and is so worried about the 2 girls in his life. Don't worry Abah! Maisarah and Mommy are fine.

1 comment:

yumyum said...

aww maisarah is soo cheeky! siap pose tunjuk gigi lagi.
alamak ayra mcm ada tendency to bite too once she got her teeth nanti. skang pun dah gigit dgn gum dia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...