Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Selamat Berpuasa

Last weekend Shah and I got a free 2 nights stay at a hotel in Seremban. Unfortunately, I didn't even get to enjoy the stay because I had to attend to meetings on Friday night, all day Saturday and half-day Sunday. I slept at midnight on both nights of the stay and when I woke up my body felt even worse than before I went to bed. The hotel was beautiful and the room was splendid. If only I could enjoy it more. Maybe one of these weekends we'll go there again just for a rest. I hope Shah had lots of rest that weekend albeit he had to spend it all alone. Poor baby.

Anyway, Ramadhan is a day away. I'm praying to Allah that I can fast. My doctor says that it should be fine for the baby and that I just have to try and see if I can fast. I'm hoping my stomach can take it. I just need to make sure that I eat well during 'sahur' and have it as late as possible. If anyone has tips for fasting when pregnant please do share them with me ok?

so, to all Muslims out there, Happy Ramadhan!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...