Saturday, September 15, 2007

3 days and hopefully more

It's been three days into the month of Ramadhan and so far so good. I make sure I wake up for sahur at 5 am. I start my sahur with 2 pieces of crackers and then followed by rice. Shah who always doesn't wake up for sahur has been a dear. He's been keeping me company during sahur these past 3 days. During the day I feel quite OK. At times I do feel the gas in my stomach building up but that is towards the evening, around 5pm onwards. By that time I'll just pray to Allah that I can make it through the next 2 and 1/2 hours to berbuka time.

The first day of Ramadhan we went to Alamanda to tapau food for berbuka. We bought a whole percik chicken from Ayamas and rice with ikan bakar from the food court. Unfortunately, that night, the food didn't stay long in my stomach. Yesterday, Shah went to the Pasar Ramadhan in Serd*ng and got us nasi biryani, nasi kerabu, murtabak and buah melaka. I had my crackers and murtabak before Maghrib. Then I ate the nasi kerabu. Alhamdulillah, it was good. The nasi biryani was kept for sahur. We're not sure yet of what to have tonight. I might persuade Shah to take me to the Pasar Ramadhan if he's up to it.

So, how has your Ramadhan been?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...