Friday, September 28, 2007

Come the 11th day and...

I'm no longer able to fast. I got very bad gastric pains which caused me to vomit many times. And for fear of endangering the baby, Shah and I decided that I wont be fasting any longer. And alhamdulillah I am feeling much better now. I think I was also quite dehydrated when I fasted because I didn't drink enough water. I think I only drank about 3 glasses of water a day and that is not good.

I had my monthly doctor's apointment today and based ont he ultrasound scan the baby is now weighing 1.88 kgs as it should be during the 32nd week of pregnancy. Yes, i'm already 32 weeks pregnant and only 8 weeks left before my EDD. According to the doctor, most mommies give birth 2 weeks earlier than the EDD so I've only got 6 weeks to prepare everything for the arrival of our bundle of joy! Yikes!

InsyaAllah, I'm hoping to get some stuff tomorrow. We've still got to get a babycot, matress, pillows and bedding, baby bathing stuff and much more. I hope we'll be able to sort all these out in the next month. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...