Sunday, February 25, 2007

Refreshed body and good food


Originally uploaded by ABumbleBee.

I finally got my body massage yesterday. So all those knotted nerves are now unraveled and all the trapped wind have been released. It doesn't sound at all heavenly or relaxing as you would imagine, like a massage from a massuese in a candle-lit spa room. This is not that kind of a massage. This massage is for the purpose of unknotting all the nerves in the body and putting them back in place. So pain is defintely on the menu. But I managed to get thorugh the massage and now I feel totally refreshed and relaxed. Although the smell of coconut oil is still linggering on my body. I was told that you are not supposed to have a bath after your body is given this kind of massage. So I'll just have to bear with it.

Today on the other hand was spent by going to OU and cooking. Before heading to OU, Shah, my sister and I initially went to the Per*dua sales office near my mum's house. This stop ws made because Shah and I have finally decided that I need a car of my own. So we wnt there to get all the necessary details and ask all the necessary questions. We'll pay a visit to their office again this Friday to pay the down-payment and settle all the forms. By end of March, hopefully, you'll be seeing me whizzing around town with my brand spanking new....Kel*sa (hehehe...sorry for the suspanse) I think this small, tiny car is just enough for me. I don't want anything bigger as of yet since I need to gain confidence on the road first.

The good food we had for dinner that night was cooked by yours truly. I made nasi tomato with daging masak hitam and bread and butter pudding for dessert. Mum made the accompanying salad for the main dish and custard for the dessert. I'm pleased to say that every one at the table were eating heartily. So all the slaving over the kitchen stove was defintely paid off.

P/S: I also spent the whole of Saturday and early Sunday morning reading the latest additon to the Shopaholic series. It was really funny and I enjoyed the read. It totally took my mind of work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...