Thursday, March 01, 2007

Feeling Free and Lazy

It's Friday tomorrow and I'm on-leave. Wehey!!! Long weekend ahead. Shah and I will be taking the car for it's regular service tomorrow. Then we plan to do some banking, before heading off to the Per*dua sales office to pay for my very own car. So tonight I am definitely feeling free and lazy. I've just been browsing the net and I may watch an episode of Heroes after writing this post. I missed this week's episode (aired every Wednesday on As*ro channel 70). I'm totally hooked onto this series, apart from Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty. So do not attempt to pull me away from the telly on Tuesday and Wedensday nights. Plus Thursday and Friday nigths too as I'll be watching American Idol. Yes, yes, yes... you can call me a TV addict. I can't be in the house without having the TV turned on. And while I was studying (well, up till now I must say) you'll find me on the sofa in front of the telly with my work laid on my lap. But rest assured, all the work would be done on time even with one eye or both ears tuned to the TV. Even during exam season, you find me studying and revising my ass off in front of the TV. As my husband always says to me.. I am a 'hantu TV'. Well, I can't help it. Watching TV is just my way of relaxing after a long hard day at work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...