Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

This is my first post for the new year 2007. Shah and I didn't do anything last night. Shah is unwell and I was pretty beat up from clearing up our kitchen and house. Yes, I still am in the process of arranging our stuff in the new house. Last night I was opening up our boxes from the UK and unpacking our kitchen stuff that we brought over from there. I've finally (after 1 year and 4 months) got out the dining set that we used to use in Nottingham. So now we do not just have 2 plates and 3 mugs in our kitchen. There are still lots more stuff to uppack and most of them are at my mother's house. So we'll be slowly bringing all those stuf here. Hopefully by 1-2 weeks time we'll have a complete kitchen to use.

Yesterday was also Eid-ul-Adha. I went for prayers with my family and then had breakfast of my favourite laksa Johor made by my mum. Then at around 11-ish, Shah and I headed to Shah's brother's place o visit his mum, dad and brothers. By 1-ish in the afternoon we're back in Un*ten as Shah's flu got worst. So that was when I started putting up new curtains and clearing stuff in the house.

Anyway, our start to 2007 wasn't that exciting but here's to hoping that this year will bring lots of excitement to both of us and to all of you too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...