Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Presents on Christmas Day

First things first, no I do not celebrate Christmas but I did receive 3 belated birthday presents yeaterday. I got a new brooch set from my mum and sister. And my darling husband, via the B-day fund, got me a new Sony Ericsson Z610i handphone, a Guess watch, 2 pairs of pants from Dorothy Perkins and a pair of shoes. I'm was such a happy bunny yesterday even though I was still slightly sick.

Initially I wanted a Motorola RKZR phone but after playing with the demo phone at the shop I decided against it. The reason being the Motorola RKZR menu icons looks very childish and inellegent..like it belongs in a toy phone. So unlikely its sleek, elegant exterior. The Sony Ericsson Z610i has the same specs/features as the RKZR plus it's a 3G phone. And it too has the shiny exterior like the RKZR. I wanted to get the pink version of the Z610i but it costs an extra RM300 more than the blue version. So thinking that I can use the RM300 for other B-day presents, I decided to get the blue version. Hence the 2 pairs of pants and 1 pair of shoes.

Anyway, the handphone and watch were 2 of the items I requested in the my B-Day fund presents list. I am very happy with what I got and I really am blessed for having such a loving and generous husband. So, to repay his kindness, I've got exactly 3 months till our anniversary and I better start saving loads of dosh to splurge on him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...