Saturday, December 09, 2006

The cycle begins again

Classes commmence next Tuesday and to tell you the truth I haven't been doing much preperation. Luckily I'm not teaching a new subject so basically I have all the notes prepared. I just need to do some modifications and prepare a teaching repository website so that I can just ask my students to get the notes from there. Basically, I've decided that I wont have much time running back and forth from the printing department to get their notes printed. Hence, the creation of the website where the students will have to download the notes and bring them to class. If they don't do so, then too bad. They'll have to copy it all down. Howevevr, I'm having some problems uploading things up on the site. I just hope I'll be able to get it all ready by next week.

I started off wanting to write more. But a movie has just started on TV and it's quite rare that As*ro shows a movie that I've never watched and interesting at the same time. So I'll write again soon. Bye!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...