Tuesday, November 28, 2006

And the wait begins

picture taken from stock.xchng

Last Tuesday 21 November 2006, exactly one month to the day from my birthday, I was presented with a letter from my husband. According to the letter, a fund aptly named the "B-day Fund" has been setup for me and a portion from this fund has been allocated for my upcoming 27th birthday (well, no more secrets here!! 3 years to the big three-oh). To claim this portion, I am required to return the letter with a list of FIVE (and no less mind you or the allocated fund will be revoked) most desired birthday presents to my husband by 5pm Friday 24 November 2006. The terms and conditions are as follows:

1. EACH item must be worth between RM300 and RMxxxx.
2. EACH item must be an actual product. Meals, holiday trips, hotel stays and items of similar nature are not allowed. But, these items may be granted to me as complementary presents, subject to my husbands discretion.
3. In order to claim the birthday presents on 21 December 2006, I am required to keep a copy of the letter.

According to the letter, my husband will choose a maximum of three and a minimum of two items from the five items I've listed.

As soon as I received the letter, immediately 3 items came to mind. But listing the last two items was very hard indeed. You must understand my predicament here. If I only submitted 3 items, I will get nothing at all. So by hook or by crook, I had to think up two more items.

Come last Friday I was still short of 2 items. So I had to request for an extension to the dateline. Luckily, I was given till 10 pm yesterday 27 November 2006 to finish up the list. However, I was only able to submit the letter today because I forgot to make a copy of the letter (as per TOC 3 above) yesterday. Lucky for me, the husband wasn't very strict on the deadline part of the deal.

So, as the title of this post says...the wait begins!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...