Monday, December 18, 2006

Moving Blues...

Shah and I have gotten approval from the Accommodation Unit to move into a bigger apartment for Senior Residents in one of the blocks here. So last weekend we arranged for some workers to help us move our furniture (bed, wardrobe, fridge, washing machine, dresser). This weekend we'll move the rest of the stuff which are small enough for Shah and I to manage by ourselves. Most importantly to I've got to arrange for As*ro to come and move our dish over to the new place. I'm quite excited to move as the new apartment will have 3 bedrooms, a huge living room + dining area and a proper kitchen, which is as big as our current master bedroom! So now we will be able to live much more comfortably. I just need to go on a shopping spree to decorate the new aparatment. Luckily the Year-End-Sale is on now.

P/S: My birthday is in 2 days...hehehehe!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...