Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Balik Kampung...

Raya will be here in no time at all and every one is starting to head back to their kampung(hometowns). Shah and I are too. Tis year we'll be celebrating Raya at Shah's parents place in Kangar. InsyaAllah, we'll be departing KL early Friday morning, approx. 3am to be exact according to Shah. So tomorrow will be our last day at work and then we'll be off for slightly more than a week. I've never spent the first day of Raya with Shah's family so this will be a new experience for me. I'm not sure how namy people will come visiting to their house or whether we'll be going visiting to many places. But I hope it will be an enjoyable experience. I'm also hoping Shah and I will be able to go to Padang Besar (bordering Thailand) so that I can do some shopping...hehehhe...

Well, I guess that's all for now. Selamat Hari Raya..Maaf Zahir Batin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...