Thursday, August 25, 2005

We're home..safe and sound

We arrived at Shah's parents place here in Kangar, Perlis yesterday , 24/08/2005. The total joourney time from the moment we left our friend's place in Nottingham untill we reached the front door of Shah's home took 30 hours. It was tiring indeed but when we met our family all the tiredness seem to disappear. Alhamdulillah, luckily enough we're not affected by any jet lag so today we were able to go out to Kangar town and get some stuff plus eat lots of food. We've been eating like crazy. (Note to self: must control all the eating or else I'll be as fat as an elephant.) What else to tell here?

The weather is ok. It's definitely hotter than UK and humid but not as hot as I imagined it to be. So I can't moan. Anyway, I can never moan too much or else people will say that I am very spoilt or 'mengada'. I haven't been watching much TV coz last night we arrived home at 11pm and today we've been busy eating. I was also occupied by my new toy - a blue mini iPod. I know my wishlist says that I want a pink mini iPod but I decided to get a blue one at the airport so that Shah can use it too. So I can now cross that off my wishlist.

Anyway, we'll be here in Kangar until the middle of next week. Then we'll be in Petaling Jaya at my parent's home. Tomorrow we've got to renew our driving license and get our MyKad's. So lots of boring but important stuff to do tomorrow. We also got news today that the car we ordered is almost ready for collection. This means that I've got to sharpen my driving skills soon so that I can be confident at driving our new car. I'm so excited!!

I guess that's all for now. I will again write soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...