Sunday, June 05, 2005

Awkward feeling

Today was spent doing nothing. I mean nothing related to work. So it felt really awkward. It deels like ages ago since Shah and I went out and just walk around without having to rush home so that I can continue with my work. This morning we went out to town and just walked around. Shah bought me some shoes and then we had lunch at Skinny Sumo. When we got home we just lazed around the house and spent time together. I cooked salmon fillets with parsley sauce and grilled an eggplant. So we're stuffed now and we might watch a vcd soon.

It sounds so boring writing the things I did today. It's been such along time since I blogged and I just don't know what to write. I want to write deep stuff but I guess I'm not that deep a person. So I just write on what I feel and what I go through. Anyway, I'll just have to try harder next time I write.

I've got a list of things to do now that I've got some time to spare before I start studying for my viva:


  • start reading Deception Point and Digital Fortress by Dan Brown
  • read some of the interior design books I bought
  • probably find a new template for this blog

Well, I guess that's all. Shah is rambling about me and my blog. I think I better go and sit with him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...