Friday, June 03, 2005

Yeay!! Dah submit..

Alhamdulillah..I've submitted my thesis!!!!

As of 12:15pm today, I'm free from worries. Although that's not totally true coz I've still got the viva to look forward to...not! Even so, I'll be taking a few days off from studies to recuperate from the exhausting task of writing and submitting the thesis. I haven't had much sleep these past 2 weeks coz I've been sleeping at around 3:30am and waking up again at 8am everyday. Shah has been going thru the same routine too. Poor him! He has suffered all the way thru my writing up process even though he has finished his PhD. I've got to pay him back big time! Never mind, I'll be devoting the whole of this weekend solely to him.

Abg, don't worry. I wont just devote this weekend to you. Every free time we have from now on will be spent with you and for us coz I'm so very grateful that you've been very patient with me all through these last 2 weeks. What with all the late nights plus all the running around here and there to get the thesis printed and sorted. I really really really appreciate every thing that you've done.

So, with this, I am officially back to blogging. I've been missing it like crazy!! Blogging is addictive you know? Now I can blog all I want. I know that some of you have been visiting my blog now and again and I apologise for not writing. I am truely honoured that you guys have been vising my blog and I really appriciate it. Now, I'll start writing again. So come back and read ok?

Well, I guess that's it for now. I need to sleep coz my head is hurting. Bye!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...