Wednesday, January 26, 2005

My wonderful chef..Abang

As any other Tuesday, I had my weekly meeting at 10am with my supervisors. Everything went fine I guess. Just need to finish up writing and make sure the explanations are made based on what I think the external examiner wants to know and might ask. Next week and the week after I won't be having any meetings so I've got to get as much done as possible within these two weeks. I'm aiming to get 2 chapters done so that I'm back on track in order to be able to submit my thesis by 1 April. So I'm going to do some writing tonite before The OC starts.

Yeay! The latest season of The OC starts today! Can't wait to watch it. Plus there's the latest season of ER and there's also Desperate Housewives. For you guys who don't already know, I'm a TV addict. But I'm learning to cut back coz I need to do more writing every night. Luckily my lovely and wonderful husband has taken over the task of cooking every weekday so that I can come home after work and eat quickly before working again. Don't know what I'll do if Abang were not here. I don't think other men would do the same some men think that a kitchen is not a place for a man. But I guess nowadays men are more willing to help with housework and chores. Even so, I sometimes feel guilty of having Abang cook for me everyday but I'll make it a point to cook something special on the weekends.

I guess that's all for today..got to write some more...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...