Saturday, December 18, 2004

My husband..Dr Norshah Hafeez

Today,17 December 2004, was the day that my husband became a Doctor in Mechanical Engineering! I'm so very grateful to Allah that our prayers have been fulfilled. Alhamdulillah, Shah's viva went smoothly and after 2hrs and 45mins of discussions he passed his PhD. I'm so very happy and proud of my husband's achievement. My birthday is in 4 days time and this surely is the best present ever.

Now that Shah has passed this hurdle, I'm hoping I'll be able to pass mine soon. I've got to finish it before April in order for us both be able to attend the graduation ceremony in July. If everything goes as plan, insyaAllah, then the graduation ceremony will be one of the best moments in our lives! Wish us luck and pray that everything goes well, ok?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...