Sunday, December 19, 2004

Christmas time..sale time

The christmas holidays are coming and I can't wait to get some rest. Even so, at the back of my mind is the thought of my phd write up and how I will have to get more writing done by the end of this year. However, I can't help but feel like I want to rest coz my birthday is coming (this Tuesday in fact) and I want to have some rest from my hectic daily schedule. And as usual, come christmas mean the start of the winter sale. I don't know if I'll be able to shop as much as I want to but I'm hoping I can get a few things. Mostly things that I want to bring back to Msia. There's so much that I want but I'll have to control myself. Don't want to go overboard with shopping.

I've been reading the news and it seems that certain places in the UK might just have a white christmas. I hope Nottingham will get some snow so that I can have one last winter in the snow. I can still remember one winter many years back when the fields in Nottingham Uni were covered in a few cm's of snow and everywhere was white. Shah and I went out early in the morning so that we could take pictures of the white snow before it was walked on by everyone and it became dirty. I wish it would happen again...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...