Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I'm 25 today!!

I was born at Assunta Hospital, Petaling Jaya, Selangor at around 6pm 25 years ago. I wasn't hoping for anything special today but Shah really surprised me this evening when I came home from work. He got me a new Digital IXUS 40 camera and a sweet little cudly cat soft toy called Maggie.

My birthday presents Posted by Hello

We also went out to dinner at New Ocean City which I really loved. They have a good buffet of Chinese food and it was delicious even though we only could eat the vegetarian and seafood dishes. I will cetainly remember this birthday coz it has been the best celebration so far. That's why I'm sooo lucky to have Shah as my husband. He's the greatest and I will always treasure everything he has done for me.

Since I now have the camera which I have wanted for months, I can start taking pictures. Unfortunately I can't think of what to take. Even so we've started a photoblog at Fotopages which I am currently trying to expand. But not to worry, I'll certainly keep this blog going.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...