Saturday, October 16, 2004

What a week...

Just how I'm feeling.... Posted by Hello


That picture sums up my week. It hasn't been a good one, especially today. I re-ran my code coz of the error that I found but it seems that some cases, which was able to run nicely before, couldn't be simulated with the new changes. I dunno what could have caused it to go terribly wrong. I've just got to slave some time in fornt of the PC to figure out what's caused it to go haywire. I thought it was going to run smoothly but if things like this keep happening I don't know when I'll be able to get everything done. Arghhh!!!! I'm so frustrated. Time and money is running out! I'm also looking for some part time job now but whenever I apply nothing seems to come through. Just hope I'll get to find some kind of job soon.

Well...don't feel like writing anymore. I think I'm just going to read a book I bought last week. It's a home makeover book which I bought for £1 at the Bargain Bookstore here in Nottingham. The book teaches us how to plan home makeovers and how to tackle the projects wisely. I also bought another book about home decorations for £2. The second book is very interesting coz it teaches you to do all kinds of home furnishing step-by-step. I can't wait to try them out once I've got the time and my own home. So till next time...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...