Monday, October 18, 2004

Love is...

I have to confess I didn't know what to write today but I really wanted to write something. While searching thorugh Google, I thought of searching the 'Love is..' cartoon. The one with the little naked boy and girl with messages on love. I remeber when I was younger I used to love the 'Love is..' cartoon which was featured in one of the major English newspaper in Malaysia. Anyway, while I was searching in Google, I found a site about the cartoonist responsible to continue the cartoons which was orignally originally created by Kim Casali as a way of expressing her feelings for her husband. I really miss reading the cartoons and I wish I had collected them coz their messages on love were very meaningful, touching and quite true in fact. But it looks like the people who created these cartoons had also compiled them into a series of books (Love is...:For Her,For Him and Forever) available from Amazon. I hope I would be able to get at least of of those books coz I'm sure it'll make me feel better when I'm down and help me reinstate my faith in love if ever I need to.

Anyway, enjoy this 'Love is..' image I found from the site of the person chosen to continue the work of the original creator of this cartoon feature.


Posted by Hello


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...