Monday, October 25, 2004

Taking time out...

I am at the office now. Should be doing work the Business Manager (we'll call her Ms. M) told me to do. But I've finished them. I need her to sign them before I can proceed but she's in her office with someone so I won't want to intrude. So I decided to put in a post. I know I shouldn't be doing this but what else can I do now.

Anyway, the weekend was quite fun although both Shah and I ended the weekend feeling very tired. On Saturday, Shah and I had Didi, Sya+Zul, Maya, Aryss, Izat & her sister+fren and Lisa over for iftar and dinner. We cooked mutton curry, daging kambing goreng, fried niblets and stir-fried vegetables plus tiramisu for dessert. I have to stress the 'we' in the previous sentence coz shah helped alot. We always cook together every time we invite guests over for lunch or dinner. Didi brought tuna lasagne and Izat brought a Millies Cookie cake coz she wanted to celebrate her sister's belated birthday. We all ate alot and after that we chit-chatted and they played games on the PS2. It ws real fun. It's been awhile since we had people over to the house.

On Sunday Shah and I went to town to go to the Robin Hood Pageant. The pageant is held every year in October and it is to showcase the life of people during the time Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham were alive in Nottingham. I've never been to the pageant ever since I've stayed in Nottingham and since this might just be my last year here, I decided to pester Shah to go yesterday. It was very interesting and fun and I certainly enjoyed my time there. We took lots of pictures and I need to go and send them to the shop to be developed. I forgot to rechrge the batteries for the digital camera so had to resort to the old-fashioned film camera. When I've got them developed I'll certainly scan them and post the up in my online album. We met Didi, Sya, Zul and Maya there. Anyway, after that we headed home coz we had to pray zuhur and Shah wanted to go watch the big football match between Man U and Arsenal. He went over to Syahrin's place to watch the game while I stayed at home and cooked some dessert to bring over to Syahrin's place near iftar time. We got to ate lasagne made by Syahrin. It was lovely! Well I never complain whenever I'm given lasagne coz I really love it.

I think that's all about the weekend. I've got to get back to work. See if Ms. M is done with her visitor. Bye guys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...