Saturday, October 23, 2004

I've got a job!!!

Yesterday was my first day at work. I have now got a part time job. Well more like temporary but who cares! At least now I'm earning money meaning I can go shopping during the coming winter sale. I just hope I don't abandon my PhD. It's abit hard coz I can only do my PhD work in the mornings until 12:30pm before starting my job at the School of Pharmacy from 1:30pm to around 5:30pm. The work is not too stressful or tiring..so far. I have to check and file the claims forms handed in by the staff and resrach students at the Pharmacy School. Next week I'll have to do work on Excel. Probably putting in figures regarding the claims. I hope the job doesn't get too heavy or else I might have to stop. However, this also means that I'll have to put in extra time at nights and during the weekend to finish up my thesis and run my simulations. I have to work extra hard now. I pray that I'll be able to handle it.

Last Sunday was Shah's birthday. It's bad of me for not putting in a special entry for him. But he knows I love him. We went out to the city looking with the hope of me getting a present for Shah but he didn't find anything he liked. There was a prepaid mobile phone which he wanted but we didn't get it coz we were afraid it was locked to the service provider so he won't be able put in his current sim card. But I'll keep looking for something for him. There is currently and offer at Currys for a Gameboy Advance with a free soccer game. I might get him that coz we've been meaning to buy one for awhile. At least if he has that he can play it whenever we're travelling on the train or bus which means that I can sleep more instead of 'layan'ing him. So bad of me, rite? But you know the train/bus movement realyy rocks me to sleep.

My birthday is coming soon. Well, not soon soon but its in 2 months time to the date (almost). I've been hinting to Shah that I want a new digital camera. Shah says he might just buy it for me coz we've found a really nice, practical and quite versatile camera. It's the Canon IXUS 430 and currently there's an offer online at Comet. I really like it and I can't wait to get it, insyaAllah.

Anyway, wnough babbling. I'm starting to feel sleepy now. Very tired...eyes closing...head throbbing...

Nite nite people...xxxOOO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...