Saturday, September 11, 2004

Just relaxing

Friday nite and I'm not doing much. Just relaxing, surfing the net and doing some quizzes at Quizilla.com qhich have some cool pics accompanying quiz results. Nothing much to write really coz nothing interesting has happened. There' snothing good on TV I really hate weekend TV programmes coz it's sooooo boring. I think these TV people know that many Brits go out clubbing or to the pub on friday and weekend notes so they don't bother to show anything good at all. Wish we had borrowed a DVD but Beeston is so far. If only the DVD rental shop was next door. Yeah...you wish!!

Tomorrow Shah and I have to go to ASDA to get fornightly supply of groceries. Some of our friends are coming for lunch on Sunday so I've got to get things to cook. I've also got to celan the house coz it's so messy. I am quite lazy at cleaning the house but once I start cleaning I can't stop until everything is spick and span. I kinda become like Monica in Friends only not that extreme (I hope).

I'm starting to feel sleepy so I think I'll stop now. Night night...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...