Monday, August 16, 2004

Scrapbooking

This afternoon I've been watching QVC (a home shopping channel) coz they've dedicated the whole day for crafting. Every time they have a Craft's Day I get really excited coz they sell lots of card making and scrapbooking kits. And I really like to watch the examples of cards and scrapbooks you can make out of the kits. They're so pretty and it makes me want to buy all these kits so that I can make my own cards and scrapbooks. I'm planning to get at least 2 scrapbooking kits before I leave UK for good coz I'm really planning on making a scrapbook of our wedding and possibly a scrapbook for our first born child.

For the wedding scrapbook, I'm planning put pictures of our akad, kenduri at both my house and Shah's place and also the pics from our photoshoot in the studio. Also I'm going to put in he cards we got and everything associated with our wedding. I'm so excited thinking of all the things I want to put into the scrapbook!! And when we have our first baby (InsyaAllah) I want to make a scrapbook of the baby's first year coz I'm planning on giving it to him/her on their 18th birthday. I want to put into the scrapbook the baby's hospital tag, a lock of the baby's hair pics and so much more.

I think scrapbooking is really great coz it's a much more exciting and interesting way of presenting ur pictures. And it's great for capturing a particular memorable or historical event. I got hooked on scrapbooking earlier this year after watching QVC and I really want to start my own scrapbook soon. I just need to find the time and money to start the project. But once I start I'm sure I'll get hooked on it!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...