Saturday, August 14, 2004

No specific title

We didn't do anything exciting today. I'm just browsing ebay while thinking of something interesting to blog about. I've always browsed through ebay but have never taken the courage to get an account and start bidding. Usually I search ebay to look for designer handbags and shoes..the two things I'm addicted to. I've always wanted a Dior butterfly saddle bag or a Dior Girly Boston bag but I need to save up enough money to get them. *Abg..if you're reading this..hint hint...*


Dior Girly Boston bag Posted by Hello

But if I do decide to get them on ebay, I've got to make sure they're authentic. Saying that, if I were to find a good quality immitation version I won't mind geting it coz I wont want to blow off hundreds of £'s or even Ringgit's just for a bag. Some might disagree but that's just how I feel.

Enough about ebay and bags..I forgot to mention that last Tuesday, while walking back from work after the 36hr rainfall finally stopped, Shah and I saw a hedgehog. It was looking rather lost in front of one of the houses on Lace Street. I was worried that it would wander onto the main road and get squashed by a passing car but the hedgehog turned into City Road. So I think it'll be ok since there are a few houses on City Road which have large back gardens where the hedgehog can find shelter. Shah thinks the hedgehog might have lived in one of the gardens on City Road but it had to find a new place coz the garden is currently under construction. Anyway, we tried to look for the hedgehog yesterday but there was no sign of it. We're hoping it found a better place to make a new home.

I've got to stop now..nak gi masak cekodok pisang.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...