Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Problems with Blogger

Last nite I wrote an entry (not long but at least I wrote something) but it didn't come out. I could only see the title. It was probably coz there was an error on the 'create post' page. Ayyway, what I wanted to say last nite was that I found a cool site (myfreearcade.com ) where you can play arcade games online. I really liked it coz it had classic games like Pacman and Tetris. They also have Space Invaders but I'm not sure if it works coz I couldn't load the game. At least with this site, whenever I feel bored at the office I can play the game for a while. And I added a mood icon too. Check it out! I like it coz it's drawn as cartoon characters by hand.

I'm waiting to go for my weekly meeting with my supervisor so I can't write too much. So I'll write again tonite..maybe. Got to go now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...