Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Portable Hard Drive & lace

My new portable hard drive arrived this morning as was promised by the company I bought it from. I know it would have been cheaper if I got it from Msia but I really need it. Wish I knew about it's existence last year when I had to make CD backups of my simulation results coz my computer kept breaking down. Until now I have used up almost 30++ CD's (of 700MB each) just to backup my work. If I had this portable hard drive then I would have saved lots of time and money. More importantly I might not have lost some of my work coz there was a time when my computer crashed and some files were lost coz I was so lazy to do backups. I can't wait to start backing up all my work. Then it'll be easier for me to write up my thesis at home coz I'll have the results with me.

Shah and I went to Hyson Green to have lunch at Khyber Pass and met Dmat there. He's gonna go home to Msia for good soon so after lunch we all went to The Mill Factory Shop to look at some lace curtains. I have always wanted to go there and have a look at their lace curtains but just never had the chance until today. I have to say the have some really nice designs. Actually, this particular factory shop has less options compared to the lace factory shop at Junc 28 on M1. Even so, if I were pressed for time and I couldn't go to Junc 28, I would be satisfied with what The Mill Factory Shop had to offer. So before I go home I will have to go there and buy some lace curtains. Even though I won't have a house of my own, yet, I think I'll just buy some anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...