Thursday, August 19, 2004

My head hurts...

Come night time and I start getting slightly sick. My head is feeling rather heavy and I keep sneezing. Last night I had a slight temparature and I think it's starting to come back though maybe not as high as last night. Just when I was in the mood to do some thesis write up. Well, I'll just have to see if I'm still up to writing after I'm done with this entry.

Nothing much happened today. I've finally backed up my research work in less than 30 mins using the portable hard disk. If I were to use CD's I'm sure it would have taken me all day. This afternoon at around 4:30pm it rained real heavy with bouts of thunder and lightning. Shah and I were stranded at the office coz if we were to walk home we would surely be drenched and soaked to the bones. We wouldn't be able to use the umbrella too...afraid to be struck by the lightning.

Well..my head is really hurting. I guess I'll stop here for now.

Good night, sleep tight,
Don't let the bed bugs bite,
See you in the morning light!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...