Friday, August 20, 2004

My 'big baby'...

I didn't go to work today. Just stayed at home and finished up writing chapter 2 of my thesis. I'm feeling rather content coz I've sort of finished it. I just need to read thru it and do some finishing touches here and there. Apart from that I didn't do much today. Shah has promised me that he will start writing his blog so I've replaced his website link with a link to his blog. He's also been bugging me to buy him a hedgehog suit ever since we saw the little lost hedgehog last week. I can't understand why he wants it so much..maybe he just wants to hassle and irritate me. I mean where can I find a hedgehog suit to fit a 6 foot tall guy? All the suits are for children. See..it's things like this that makes me call Shah a 'big baby'. Whenever, he goes into his 'big baby' mode he does seem cute but sometimes it gets a bit tiring. But he's my husband so I don't mind. Anyway, his 'big baby' mode always seem to add laughter in our lives and bring us closer together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...