Tuesday, August 24, 2004

In sickness & in health

My supervisor is back from his 2-week holiday so I'll be having my weekly meeting with him tomorrow. Malasnye...I didn't do much work while he was away. Well, I did run some simulations but those were re-runs of previous simulations needed to include in my thesis. I didn't do much on the problem that I'm currently having. That's why I'm a bit anxious about tomorrows meeting. Hopefully he won't ask me too much. I'll just say I've been doing some thesis writing which I have actually been doing.

I've been reading a topic in one of the online forums where this guy asked what will you do if ur husband or wife becomes terribly ill and can't do anything by themselves. If something were to happen to Shah and he got ill, I'll surely take care of him for ever and always. I always pray for both of us to be in good health but you never know what will happen in the future. But I wonder what will Shah do if I were to become terribly ill and can't even clean up after myself. I hope Shah will be patient with me as I pray I will be patient if Shah was bedridden. I just pray to Allah that our love for each other will be strong enough to overcome all obstacles that come our way.

Anyway... enough of that. I've got to do some work now and watch some tv..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...