Thursday, August 05, 2004

How fast time flies..

It's already Wednesday! Mid-week is here and there's just 2 days left till the weekend. Gosh! Time flies so very fast these days. I sometimes forget what day it is cause my small brain just can't keep up with the time. Each week comes and goes and sometimes when I come to the weekend I can't see what I've accomplished during the week. Thinking about how fast time flies makes me scared coz it's one of the signs of 'Kiamat'. It's really scary coz I don't think I've done enough to book myself a comfy place in heaven. There's just not enough good deeds to out weigh my bad deeds. I seriusly must reorganise my days to fit in more time after prayer to read the Quran or do some zikir and spend less time watching the TV and surfing the net. So on that note, I think I'll stop here for today. I pray that Allah allows me some more time to repent for my wrong doings and increase my good deeds...insyaAllah.

P/S: On a lighter note, I can't believe that come December I'll be 1/4 of a century old. My, my, my..I'm getting old. The funny thing is I always forget my age! Almost everytime people ask me my age the first number that comes to my mind is 18. I guess in my heart of hearts I still feel 18. I find it very strange that I keep forgetting my age coz when they ask I have to pause a while to calculate. That is really ambarrassing coz eveyone remembers their age!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...