Tuesday, August 10, 2004

First love

It's been 3 days since I last wrote. We had a quiet weekend really. I got some work done..well actually very little work done. But we did watch a few good movies. On Saturday we went to Beeston and rented 2 DVD's..'Runaway Jury' and 'Jeepers Creepers 2'. So there were those 2 movies to watch and added to that there was 'The Shawshank Redemption' and 'Devdas' on TV. Shah and I just love Shawshank Redemption. I think it's a well made movie in terms of its plot and character development. More importantly, the movie just shows how patience and perseverence can make you achieve just anything you want, God willing.

Anyway, on to the next movie. I'm not a fan of Bollywood, but after hearing people talk about 'Devdas' I thought (since it's on TV and I have nothing interesting to do) I just might watch it . It's main theme is about how your first love will always be your one and true love and nothing will ever replace it. In my mind that is very touching and quite true infact. Only with your first love will you understand how much you heart fills with joy when you hear their voice over the phone after a long day. And how you just can't seem to get anything right if you can't speak to him/her even for a day. It's also with your first love will you truely understand how much you it hurts if you quarrel and how much you long to make things better quickly before either one of you says something that might make you lose them for ever. Those are the joys and heartache of love.

Shah is my first love and I really, truely and honestly believe that nothing can replace him. We've been through so much together and I don't think I can easily forget all that has happened between us be it good or bad. I've grown dependant on him and I just can't picture myself without him. I just pray that our love for each other is strong enough to endure anything that comes our way and that everything will work out fine between us. I also pray that we'll be blessed by Allah with a happy and long lasting marriage.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...