Thursday, July 01, 2004

Wednesday's blog

I know..I know...I've been neglecting u this week..but don't get upset coz I'm always thinking of what to write just couldn't find the time to write them all down. Yesterday I got a call from Aniza that there was going to be pot luck dinner tonite to celebrate the graduation of Shasha and Nadia. So I had to prepare something to bring tonite. That's why I didn't write a blog for yesterday. Shah and I went out to TESCO's yesterday afternoon to get some stuff for me to make the cheescake I was going to bring tonite. But Shah also got a PS2 game (Soul Calibur II) and he finally got his Spiderman Water Squirter coz we also bought 2 boxes of Kellogg's Frosties. When he opened the first box he got a Doc Ock Water Canon...it's not really the water squirter he wanted but he might just get it in the 2nd box. But he has to wait until we finish the current box of Frosties before opening the 2nd one!..

I think this will also be today's blog coz I don't think I'll have time to write more when I get back from the dinner party tonite. Nothing much happened today...just the usual day at work. Every week comes and goes just like a flash. Tomorrow is Friday again..I'm happy that the weekend is near but because time flies by so fast these days it seem as though I don't have enough time to get anything much done. Arghh!! I just wish I could be a bum and just laze around all day and nite. I surely know that once Shah is able to earn enough to support us and pur future kids then I might just stop work and become a full time house wife. Then I don't have to worry about deadlines and stuff.

BUT that won't happen in the near future...so got to get back to work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...