Saturday, July 03, 2004

Weddings..

Woke up quite late today coz we got home at around 12:30am last night from Didi's place. Last night's dinner party was nice coz there was mee jawa and fried kuey teow...dah lama tak makan tu semua. There was lots of cakes and tiramisu but most importantly I got to meet quite a few people I haven't seen in quite awhile like Ija and Didi. Got to see Didi's engagement pics too. Didi looked beautiful in her engagement day..wish I was there. So there will be 2 confirmed weddings next year insyaAllah...Didi's and Aryss's. Hopefully Shah and I will be able to make it to their weddings. I love weddings!! I wish I could re-live my wedding day but not the preparations leading up to it though. That's just too much hassle and time consuming. I've actually got a friend who's a wedding planner and I think it's such a cool job to have. Talking about weddings reminds me of the studio photo shoot Shah and I did after our wedding ceremony back home in PJ. I am always wondering how the pictures turned out. Did we look OK? Did the costumes we chose suitable for us? Whether Mama had them blown up and mounted on the wall? Anyway..I'll only get the answers to those when I go back home and see them for myself.

I'm so hungry coz we didn't each much for lunch today. Just had tuna melt panini at the cafe in the Uni. We were actually hoping to eat the roast chicken from Chicken Joes but the dining hall was closed until 6/7/04. So just have to wait until they reopen then.
Yey!! The spaghetti bolognese is cooked..can go eat now...till next time!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...