Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Manic Monday

Every time Monday arrives and I'm as busy as a bee coz I have to get my work sorted and prepare for my weekly meeting on Tuesday. Yesterday was no exception so I didn't have time to write an entry. Next time I'll try and write at least a few lines. I was actually panicking last nite coz I hadn't even started to write the journal paper my supervisor wanted me to write. Luckily today he didn't even remember about it until I asked him a question related to what I was planning to write. He just said 'You're still writing the paper, rite?' and I coolly replied 'Yes' but screaming with panic inside. So I've got to get on going with it this week. When he told me that he will be away next week, I was overjoyed! This means I have 2 weeks to write the paper BUT I can't procrastinate any longer..so start writing Anisa!!

Tonite is the start of the new season of 'Wife Swap' on Channel 4 so I guess I'll be watching that. It's about 2 families who swap wives/mom for about 2 weeks and usually the families are totally opposite in terms of values and lifestyle. So quite good viewing coz it makes u question what values u would want to instill onto your children. It also makes u understand why the Brits have a problematic yob culture coz it's clear from the show that children of certain families are never thought to obey and respect their parents. I pray Shah and I will be good parents and are able to mould our children into becoming successful, respectful and obedient adults. InsyaAllah...

Well..I guess that's all for today! Time to relax...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...