Sunday, July 04, 2004

Sports on TV...

I had a morning lie in today coz we got back from dinner at Aryss and Izaty's place at 1:30am. It was nice to meet up with everyone last night. Had lots of laughs and even watched a movie there. We watched 'The Texas Chain Saw Massacre' which was quite scary at times. That's why we got back so late at night. By the time I got to bed it was almost 3am.

There's quite a few things to watch today. We were watching the Wimbeldon mens singles finals between Roger Federer and Andy Roddick but it's now suspended due to rain. I don't have any favourites between the two..just watch it coz its the finals. Then later on is the final of EURO 2004 match- Portugal vs Greece. Some of our friends are coming over. I won't be cooking anything special coz we'll be ordering in. Anyhow, I'll prepare dessert...there's going to be bread and butter pudding.

I guess I'll stop here for now...I want to play Need For Speed Underground with Shah. We'll race each other. I want to beat him so wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...