Sunday, July 18, 2004

Rest all day

We didn't do much today..well at last I didn't. Shah went to school to get his work done while I stayed at home on the pretence of doing work. Actually, I was just surfing the net and playing around with Microsoft Visio that I installed to help me with my thesis diagrams. When Shah got home he finally got the back lawn mowed and he trimmed the plant in front of the house. So as a reward, I promised to cook the roast chicken by myself. He didn't have to help.
 
That was dinner sorted: roast chicken, mashed potato and salad.  Now we're just lounging around on the sofa while watching 'The Naked Chef'. Usually when there's nothing to watch on the tele we'll just switch onto the ukTV Food channel and watch all the cookery shows. It's very interesting to watch all the different cuisines being prepared and that's where I usually get recipes to try and cook during the weekend. Both, Shah and I, like to try new recipes and since were far away we always try to cook authentic Malaysian dishes. Malaysian dishes are the best and nothing can ever beat them. I think that is the main thing that I miss most about Malaysia. In Malaysia you can always find a restaurant or hawker centre at any time of the day.
 
I have to stop now coz Shah is bugging me. He wants a turn at surfing the net. So tata!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...